We visited 12 B&Bs during our four weeks in Ireland and the UK and Adria House was our favorite. Edward and Maria were wonderful. The house in a 200-year-old charmer. It is elegantly appointed. Our room was large, and the bathroom even larger! Short walk to city center.
Many B&Bs ask guests to give them high marks and there is a tendency to do so after having gotten to know the owners. Not so here. Adria House well deserves every one of five stars of its own accord! Bravo.
- Also Known As:
- Adria House Hotel Edinburgh
- Adria House Hotel
- Adria House Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-run Adria House offers charming, comfortable accommodation and good value for it's central location. It is within easy walking distance of the main bus and train stations and also near many of Edinburgh's principal cultural, historical and retail landmarks. Situated on Calton Hill within a UNESCO World Heritage Site and once a fashionable society house, the Adria House embodies much of the Georgian architecture and decorative elegance associated with the period found within Edinburgh's New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Expedia and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Adria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.