I stayed here in a group of four (aged between 23-28), we booked up for a two night stay somewhere not too pricey as we didnt plan on staying in alot & were going to see Kings of Leon @ Murrayfield one of the nights. On arriving, it took us five minutes to find a reception & the apartment wasnt ready but not to fussy about this! When we were taken into the two bedroom
Apartment i was pleasantly surprised! Bedroom 1 had a water bed, was en suite, bedroom two was plain but clean & comfertable, kitchen fully equiped, living room lovely with plasma tv & lovely views. Bathroom great size too. Overall the apartment was beautiful, clean & well worth the money. The gentleman who runs the place is brilliant... What a character, he provided us with milk, bread, tea etc etc. I would definately without a doubt stay here again! It is slightly out of town but cheap to get the bus or a taxi into Edinburgh (the manager had left us taxi numbers, in our welcome pack).
I would reccomend if visiting Edinburgh, one of the ghost tours, we went Auld Reekie tours when visiting & its a great experience! Thumbs up for this place!
- Also Known As:
- Lochend Serviced Apartments Hotel
- Lochend Serviced Apartments Edinburgh
- Lochend Serviced Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Lochend Serviced Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Lochend Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.