We stayed for a week at the end of August (we think this was end of season in Scotland), which was 2 adults and 3 children in 2 inter-connecting deluxe rooms. The adult room had a king/queen size bed and the kids each had single beds, both rooms had their own en-suite, flat screen tv and lovely views from the windows. The rooms were clean and very spacious. The staff and the Manager were always accommodating and friendly. The breakfast was always sumptuous and filling - we loved it! The gym, pool, sauna and steam room are a bonus and the staff were really helpful too. We cant wait to go back and we will bring our friends too. Dunfermline is a lovely place to stay outside of Edinburgh. We had a great time - thank you to all the hotel staff, you really made our stay memorable!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Keavil Hotel
- Best Western Dunfermline
- Dunfermline Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Keavil House Hotel Dunfermline, Fife
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A country house hotel near Dunfermline with a health & leisure spa and wedding & conference facilities. High quality, individually designed bedrooms. Extensive gardens. Enjoy casual gourmet food in Cardoon Restaurant or relax in the Picture of Health Club & Spa. The club offers a swimming pool, toddlers pool, sauna, steam, extensive gym, exercise studio and spa treatments. Free internet access and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Keavil House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.