Lovely hotel, really different and unusual. Probably not for everyone as the room is on the small side, no real space to hang clothes but for one night, you don't really need that. Rain shower was amazing, loved the mood lighting and the remote that controlled everything (although was slow to respond on the tv?). The bed is ENORMOUS and one of the most comfortable nights sleep I've ever had, never mind had in an hotel!! The bar area was gorgeous, reasonable city centre hotel prices. Didn't eat in the hotel, but looked like there was a good choice. All staff were very smart and friendly.
Downside was the firealarm going off in the morning, but as an ex hotel employee myself, I completely understand that these things happen and the staff were calm and efficient. Really great hotel and would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Glasgow, Scotland’s city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow hotel offers affordable luxury by providing modern accommodations, free wi-fi, free movies on demand, and 24/7 on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.