My family and I had the pleasure of eating at the Scottish Steak Club at Dalfaber while we stayed at the Macdonald Highland resort. My wife and I had roast of the day which was beef and it was a lovely, big portion with plenty roast potatoes and veg. Our boys had meals off the childrens menu which too was very good with the tomato soup being home made and not out of a tin. The service was excellent with Jo and Michael providing sterling service even though the restaurant and bar were very busy. There are probably many guests of Macdonalds who think the short journey out to Dalfaber is a nuisance but those are the people who are missing out on a true gem.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf & Country Club Hotel Aviemore
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf And Country Club
- Macdonald Dalfaber Golf & Country Club Hotel
- Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club Aviemore, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spey Valley Golf & Country Club borders the famous River Spey with spectacular views of the surrounding Spey Valley and Cairngorm Mountains. The Resort is close to the lively village of Aviemore.Spey Valley Golf & Country Club offers luxury lodges, spacious apartments and cosy Scandinavian style chalets scattered around a nine hole, par 3 golf course. The reception area, swimming pool, sports hall and other leisure facilities, along with an excellent restaurant and relaxing bar are all located in the Clubhouse.Whether you are here to enjoy an exciting activity holiday or a break in glorious scenery, you're sure to find what you are looking for at Macdonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club. We wish you an enjoyable stay! ... more less