Upon arriving at the hotel the receptionist told us we were being upgraded to a suit for free. I was happily supprised as we had already had a big discount when booking. It look a little bit of a walk to get there, however when we arrived we were in a very nice treat. The suit was three rooms, bathroom, bedroom and a good sized lounge. The lounge had two setees, stero , books and a tv. The bedroom had an additional TV. We did not use the restraunt at night, however we did have breakfast which was fine.
We made use of the gym and swimming pool, however we disapointed that the jazuzee could not be used for a fair bit of time from when the pool opened.
On the whole a really good stay.
The pool and gym
Nice location (just out side elgin) lots of trees and green grass
Not so good points
Jacuzee not being availble
Corridors look a bit dated
- Also Known As:
- 8 Acres Hotel & Leisure Club
- Eight Acres Hotel And Leisure Club
- Crerar Eight Acres Hotel Leisure
- 8 Acres Hotel
- Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club Elgin, Moray
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.