We stayed in the executive room and it had everything you needed including a 20" iMac. Only downfalls were the bathrooms were slighly "cheep" looking but functioned perfectly fine, and the view wasnt perfect. As much as we could see way up the Clyde which looked amazing Unfortunatly we could also see in some hospital wards and they in turn could see in our room. Food was amazing pool was lovely. Will definatly be back.
- Also Known As:
- The Beardmore Hotel And Conference Centre
- The Beardmore Hotel
- Beardmore Hotel
- Beardmore Hotel Clydebank
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beardmore Hotel and Conference Centre, on the banks of the river Clyde, is the perfect location for your next getaway whether it be for business or pleasure. Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow city centre, a short drive to Glasgow International Airport and easy access to the historic beauty of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. The Hotel shares its grounds with a National Medical centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your The Beardmore Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.