This is a great hotel if you plan to extend your time outside of the Dublin region. Powercourt Waterfall, House and Gardens, and Glendalough are within an easy hour's distance. The hotel itself has beautiful grounds, with a rose garden currently in full bloom. Would recommend a 10 min walk down to Glesson's pub to enjoy their beer garden. Great pub!
The hotel staff are extremely friendly, professional and attentive. We upgraded to an excutive suite and enjoyed the addition extras, worth considering as it was wasn't expensive to do so.
The only downside was the restaurant food. All courses were average, while nothing was particularry poor, I fealt the courses lacked flavour.
Breakfast was again well managed, with exceptional staff managing a very demanding and busy service. Again credits to all involved. Options were limited though, so would like to see more gluten, dairy free, and low-fat options.
Overall I really enjoyed the stay; however, I did miss the fact that this hotel has no swimming pool.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu St. Helen`s Hotel, Dublin Hotel
- Radisson Blu St. Helen`s Hotel, Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Radisson Dublin
- Radisson Sas Dublin Hotel
- Dublin Radisson
- Radisson Sas Dublin
- Radisson St Helens
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5* Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel is an 18th century Georgian Manor House situated in 4 acres of formal gardens. From the moment you enter the lavishly clad Carrera marble entrance hall of St. Helen’s you’ll notice the difference. Because few, if any, of the great mansions of Ireland have so successfully combined the rich historichospitality of traditional manor living with the luxurious comforts and expectations of today’s modern lifestyles. Relax and enjoy a magnificent diversity of surroundings which combine warm welcoming fireplaces, soft armchairs, the romantic ambiance of a lofty minstrels gallery & the elegant old world charm of the library together with so many modern luxurious facilities. Everywhere at St. Helen’s you’ll be pampered with superior comforts and you’ll enjoy a friendly professional service which is second to none. St Helen’s has an unsurpassed reputation for providing guests with the very finest rooms and suites. Our 151 air-conditioned bedrooms have beenrecently upgraded to the highest standards of comfort and luxury. Features in all bedrooms include Egyptian cotton sheets, extra long beds, pillow top mattresses, duck down duvets, over sized pillows, luxurious towelling and furnishings. All our bedrooms enjoy a 24-hour superior room service which is described as one of the very best in Ireland.A wonderful experience awaits you everywhere and at any time of the day or night in St. Helen’s. We pride ourselves on our attentionto detail, our services, our facilities and, above all, we are proud to share the magnificent legacy of St. Helen’s hospitality and comforts with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.