we stayed here with our 3 children recently, it was a prize we won so were not there for any particular reason. it is a lovely pleasant well equipped hotel that is clean and staff are very helpful and polite. the breakfast was gorgeous with more than enough options for all ages, palates and diets. our kids loved the smoothies and the pastries. the room was only equipped for 2 adults and 2 children with 2 singles and one very large double so one of the children slept with us. they provided bathrobes slippers and the plenty of toiletries. the room had a large tv with plenty to watch and the room had a lovely view, despite the weather. the only gripe we had was that we were placed next to some very noisy men, the room is very well insulated but they were extra noisy. also the wall in our room appeared to be leaking slightly.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel Dublin
- Hilton International Dublin
- Hilton Dublin
- Dublin Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short distance from Dublin Airport by complimentary shuttle, the Hilton Dublin Airport hotel has 9 flexible meeting rooms with wireless internet access and a ballroom for up to 350. De-stress in the gym or wind down in the newly refurbished Burnell Bar & Grill, or visit nearby Dublin attractions, just 5 kilometres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.