We spent the weekend here at the end of May and were fortunate to be upgraded to a beautiful suite with a balcony overlooking the river. Wow, what a room!!
The hotel had the best buffet breakfast we had in all of our tour around Ireland. Interesting variety of hot and cold foods-my husband loved the fruit smoothie. We went early as the hotel was full and had no problem getting a table.
The location was less than a 10 minute walk to the city centre. We took part in a walking tour, a perfect way to get to know the city. Had a great time in Galway and would recommend the Radisson Blu for future stays.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel And Spa, Galway
- Radisson Hotel Galway
- Radisson Galway
- Galway Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel Galway
- Radisson Sas Galway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are guaranteed the best of all worlds when you stay at the luxurious four star Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Galway. Scenic Galway Bay views, luxury city centre hotel accommodation, excellent food, world class spirit one spa & leisure facilities, superb conference & meeting venue and elegant wedding facilities.Take advantage of some of Galway's great shopping streets, making it easy to explore the area's best attractions and fit some shopping in along the way! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Travelocity, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Galway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.