We stayed at The Fountains last night (11th May) - good size room, very clean. Breakfast very nice - plenty of choice and everything you could fancy. Lyndsey (owner) very pleasant and accommodating host - nothing too much trouble.
Hotel close enough to walk to town (even for hubby who is currently walking with stick due to leg injury), but away from the hustle/bustle. Lovely location, right next to Coppice.
We will definitely stay again when visiting children & grandchildren.
(lots of B&B's on this road so hope this review helps you choose)
- Also Known As:
- The Fountains Hotel
- The Fountains Hotel Harrogate
- The Fountains Guesthouse Harrogate, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fountains Guesthouse in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, is an elegant Victorian building dating back to 1891. At the end of an imposing terrace situated on the King’s Road, tastefully and smartly restored and retaining many of its original features, The Fountains is a 10 bedroom all en-suite family run business which is be a great place to stay for both holidaymakers and business trips.We are situated just two minutes walk from the Harrogate International Centre and five minutes from the many bars, bistros and boutique shops of the famous Harrogate town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Fountains Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.