The Ibis is next door to a eating place (open from 8pm though). Ibis Bastide is also next to a Subway and a supermarket. Just up the road (about 100m) was the local laundry and its open until 9pm as we are travelling for a few months. It was so nice to be able to choose either walking across the bridge to the city center or take the Tram. No hill just a slight rise. Great views of a church while walking over the bridge and looking up towards the Hangers (lots of restaurants by the river). However, the best part was taking the Tram and just exploring to Messac centre and walking the streets as per the walking tour. We travelled with our 11 yr old son and stopped along the way for lunch in the local cafes and saw some beautiful fountains/structures/monuments. Great place to eat at is 'Cafe Rohan' they have great service, great food (a big steak cooked just to your liking) and great atmosphere next to a monument. As for Ibis Bastide - it is clean, nice breakky, nice staff and would go back if headed to Bordeaux again.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bordeaux Bastide Hotel Bordeaux
- Ibis Bordeaux Bastide Hotel
- Accor Bordeaux Bastide
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new 2 star entirely non smoking hotel featuring 92 rooms, the Ibis Bordeaux Bastide hotel is located in the centre of the city, on the right bank of the Garonne river, opposite Place De La Bourse and near to the Cite Mondiale Du Vin (World Wine Centre). The hotel offers a pleasant new lounge style bar concept. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Olotels, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Ibis Bordeaux Centre Bastide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.