This was the perfect place for our family! We could walk to the castle and restaurants. The staff were always eager to help us with ideas for the day and to make reservations for us in the evening. Everyone speaks excellent English which is very helpful if your French isn't that great. We stayed stayed in rooms 3 and 11 which are located in the tower and are connected via a spiral staircase. The children loved it! We also enjoyed the sitting area and the lovely garden. We would definitely visit this beautiful manor house again!
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas Hotel Amboise
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas Amboise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas, dating from the 12th century, lies in the centre of peaceful Amboise- just five minutes walk from the medieval Royal Castle of the Kings of France and the Manor House of Leonardo da Vinci. A perfect place to pass a few days. 10 beautifully appointed air-conditioned rooms, each with a luxury bathroom en-suite, satellite TV and minibar. And, to relax, a shaded, secluded garden with a heated swimming-pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Manoir Saint Thomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.