We loved everything about this small hotel. The warm friendly staff nothing was too much trouble, thank you Odile and Annelies! The rooms are beautifully decorated and spacious with huge beds and gorgeous travertine bathrooms. The views are spectacular. Walk through the vines to the nearby villages which are quaint and very special. Ask reception to book you a tour with one of the champagne houses. We ate one night in the restaurant which was superb and one night in Epernay which was a bit disappointing, but the town is fab. There was a good choice food for breakfast including champagne! Look forward to another visit.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Champagne Hotel Epernay
- Royal Champagne Hotel
- Royal Champagne Épernay
- Royal Champagne Hotel Épernay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Land of Champagne and of the king of France has given its name to our Hotel, a historical and authentic house, surrounded by some of the most prestigious French vineyards. Your stay among us will be full of a thousand and one daily delights:champagne tasting, dinner in our gastronomic restaurant, visits to local champagne cellars, excursions to Reims and Epernay... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Royal Champagne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.