The hotel is in an area near the opera where you can get hop on hop off bus tours run by two different companies. Hotel is close to the metro and within walking distance to the layfeyette shops and Sacre Coeur. The hotel is very very basic. Small rooms that are very Claustrophobic. Ok as a solo but difficult for a couple. The carpets need to be cleaned more thoroughly. Lighting in corridors is very bad and you have to turn lights on as they turn off. There was only one staff member at the desk that I met who was very helpful. Others were very unhelpful and not very friendly. You need earplugs as you can hear TV in rooms next door. Its also noisy on the street. Noisy in mornings with people coming and going. Not the place to stay if you want to spend time in your room. The breakfast is very basic and not worth the cost. I would recommend that you get food out if you stay here. Street just around the corner has lots of choices and not to far away.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Opera Lamartine Hotel
- Villa Opera Lamartine Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small typical Parisian hotel with modern rooms; located near shopping and business districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Fastbooking so you can book your Villa Opera Lamartine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.