My wife and I stayed for our wedding anniversary in November.
When we arrived on the Friday night we were put in room 216. There was no hot water. AS we went out we left this and assumed it was just an issue with the boiler filling up for the morning. In the morning it was still cold and when we reported this to the desk we were told they knew the problem immediately because of the room we were in! Why give us a room where there was no boiler working. They had an opportunity to redeem themselves when I checked out on 1st Dec (we were given a knew room once we moaned about the issue) but there was no offer of a discount or apology. Will never use this again
- Also Known As:
- Saint James And Albany Hotel-Spa
- Saint James & Albany Hotel Paris
- Saint James & Albany Hotel
- Saint James Albany Hotel
- Clarion Paris
- St James Albany
- Saint James & Albany
- Saint James & Albany Hotel Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, member of Great Hotels of the World and the chain Les Hôtels France Patrimoine, Saint James & Albany Hotel-Spa offers 194 rooms and suites in a XVIIth century Establishment. Mainly overlooking inner garden and courtyards, this 4 stars Hotel is a real haven of peace in the centre of the French capital. Thanks to its first bio Parisian SPA**** and its wonderful indoor pool, the atmosphere of this Hotel is very relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Saint James & Albany Hotel-Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.