We stayed in a quad share room, which had a bedroom with single bed for the kids, and in the lounge room a massive sofa for bed for the parents. This sofa bed was huge and so comfortable to sleep on it, wish I could take it home. We also had a balcony and small kitchen. The supermarket up the street was fantastic and great value. The bathroom was clean and the tub very deep and just what we needed after a 11 hr day at Disneyland. The location is a little bit out, but still good, as the metro is about a 2 min walk away. We have young children, 4 & 7 and they walked everywhere. There is also a playground across the street for the kids to chill out in. Plenty of places to eat nearby and Sunday's is market day, which is fantastic, if you speak French. If your checkout on a Thursday be careful as its market day again and the in the morning the road is heavily conjested. We stayed for 5 days and could have easily stayed for much longer.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Bastille Marais Hotel
- Citadines Bastille Marais Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a 5-minute walk away from place de la Bastille and place des Vosges, arguably the most beautiful square in Paris, this Apart’hotel is situated along a long tree-lined avenue with a garden walkway. The fully air-conditioned 3-star establishment offers you 138 apartments over 7 floors: 108 studios for 1 or 2 people and 30 one-bedroom apartments for up to 4 people, including 7 studios Club and 7 1-bedroom apartment Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Bastille Marais Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.