We stayed for our 1st wedding anniversary. After reading some reviews here I was very worried about the location, however if you know which way to go it's fine. When you leave the hotel turn left, then first road you come to (rue bayman I think) turn left, at the end of that road look right and you will see arc de triomphe, really is only a 10 minute walk. The pool in the spa is pretty cold but fine once you're in! Hardly anybody in it while we were there so was fab! Hotel staff really friendly and helpful, would definitely recommend this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Waldorf Arc De Triomphe And Spa
- Hotel Waldorf Arc De Triomphe Paris
- Hotel Waldorf Arc De Triomphe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a small street in the chic 17th district, the Westside Arc de Triomphe Hotel is a 12-minute walk from the Arc de Triomphe and the famous Champs Elysées. It features an indoor plunge pool, a sauna, free Wi-Fi and a lounge with newspapers. A flat-screen TV with free, in-room movies are provided in each room. They are air-conditioned and some have views of Paris’ 17th district or Paris' rooftops.Breakfast can be served directly in guests’ rooms or selected from the buffet. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar and order room service throughout the day. A concierge service and tour desk are provided to assist with local sights and excursions. Pereire Metro Station is just over a quarter mile away and has a direct line to the Louvre Museum. The Palais de Congrès is just over half a mile from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Westside Arc de Triomphe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.