As you may gather, the location of this hotel is perfect. It connects to a station which easily connects to all the best places of interest. Friendly staff, nice/new rooms, good breakfast. Good restaurants nearby, and if I remember correctly it's walking distance to the Latin Quarter, which has the best bars/restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d`Italie Hotel Paris
- Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d`Italie Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Place d Italie. Quiet, air conditioned hotel with garden, terrace and private indoor parking. In the city centre near the National Library and the Manufacture des Gobelins tapestry workshop. An oasis of peace in the heart of bustling Paris.Hotel completely renovated in 2004. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d'Italie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.