Stayed 3 nights in August and was very happy. Everything about this hotel speaks of 4 stars, even though it might be an upper 3 star. The rooms are a very good size and modern. There is virtually no noise at night! Which is quite amazing really for a city centre hotel in Paris. There is complimentary wi-fi available. Breakfast is a buffet with both continental and cooked stuff.
The hotel is really close to the metro and the Moulin Rouge. You can also take the 'Small train of Monmartre' from outside the Moulin Rouge, for a tour of Monmartre and the eventual stop at the Sacre Coeur church. Its also walking distance to the streets of Monmartre that are filled with cafe bars, restaraunts and lovely little shops.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable and quite stay in Paris.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Montmartre Hotel
- Mercure Paris Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Montmartre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the foot of Sacré Coeur, close to the Moulin Rouge and the Haussmann-Opéra district's stores, the Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacré Coeur hotel offers spacious and modern rooms. Perfect for business travel or romantic weekends in Paris, the hotel is within easy reach of the Gare du Nord station, St Lazare train station, the metro and the main tourist attractions such as the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, the La Défense business district, Carrefour Pleyel and the Stade de France ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, ACCOR, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Paris Montmartre Sacre Coeur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.