We got a good deal for Ibis Tolbiac on booking.com, for 45 euros a night. It was clean & basic, and since we just needed a place to crash at night, it turned out to be good value for money. It's location near the metro station is ideal, and the bakeries / cafes in the vicinity are really good since they are far from the more touristy areas near the main attractions.
Overall, I'd recommended it for a budget stay.
My travelogue from Paris: http://theshootingstar.wordpress.com/2011/05/11/paris
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Italie Tolbiac 13eme Hotel Paris
- Ibis Paris Italie Tolbiac 13eme Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Tolbiac 13ème hotel is located in Paris, 500 m from the Chinese District, 1 km from La Grande Bibliothèque de France and 2 km from the Ministry of Finance. Orly airport is 15 km away. The hotel has 60 air-conditioned rooms with Wifi Internet access (3 are adapted for disabled persons). A bar, snacks 24/24 and outdoor covered pay parking are at your disposal. There is a restaurant close by. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Olotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Paris Italie Tolbiac 13eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.