The Ibis Gare du Nord on La Fayette is a functional, typical basic Ibis hotel. My room 314 was facing the side street so was quiet. The bed was comfortable and the room was generally very clean, and I suppose it was on the small side. I would not bring my wife here as she likes her luxuries, but for me it was adequate for a one night stay. The staff were polite ( amazing for Paris!) and made you feel welcome. My room cost 99 Euros which for Paris is what you expect. Breakfast was just OK. You can walk to the Hotel from the Station quite easily with a small wheely suitcase, but I think if you had alot of luggage a Taxi would be better. There are some restaurants in the vicinity of unknown standard. Free WIFI was available in the room.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Gare Du Nord La Fayette Hotel Paris
- Ibis Gare Du Nord La Fayette Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Gare Du Nord La Fayette is in the heart of Paris. Only 2 minutes from Gare Du Nord station and close to Gare De L Est, the Opera House, Montmartre and the Olympia. There is a direct RER train link to the Parc de Villepinte Convention Centre, the airport and Le Stade De France. Book one of our 70 airconditioned rooms with WiFi access (incl. 3 for guests with limited mobility) and make use of our bar, 24 hour snack service, garden and public undercover pay parking. Restaurants nearby. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Paris Gare du Nord La Fayette 10eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.