Arrived for the 12 noon for checkin only to find our room will not be ready until 3pm. We left our luggage and returned at 6.30pm only to find the floors in our room not cleaned, hair in the basin, the kids bed not made, 2 towels for 4 people, fridge not restocked, and privilege items as part of the package paid for not provided. After making a complaint housekeeping came to clean the room. Could not have a proper shower as the water turned from extremely hot/cold throughout a shower and had to be careful not to get burnt. The hotel is quite run down for a 4 star hotel and in desperate need of a bit of paint and refreshing.
The only good comment about the hotel is that it was close to the Eiffel Tower.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Mercure Paris
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Suffren
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, a short stroll from the Trocadero and the banks of the Seine, this 405 room hotel including 11 Junior suites, 49 Privilege rooms and 49 Family rooms welcomes you in the heart of Paris in leafy and elegant surroundings. The Harmonies restaurant overlooking a beautiful garden, the Les Aromes piano bar and its terraces, the Ambiance M boutique and the fitness room all combine to make your stay unique. An ideal location to visit the city of lights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Olotels, ACCOR, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.