Fair game from ibis, low base price with limited facilities, but charge extra for additional service. The taste of the dinner is fair, and a little high price, but the location is perfect! 50m away from camborne metro station only. Free WIFI but out of order more than two days (i stayed there four days). A lot of French style cafes and restaurants nearby the hotel.
I arrived to Hotel at 9:00 am, and requested baggage storage service. They can provided, but charge $2 - $5 euros per locker, depend on the sizing of the locker.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne Hotel
- Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Tour Eiffel
- Ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Eiffel Tower is located at the centre of Paris. You will access the hotel easily by car(hotel parking) and by train. At the hotel, you will appreciate a modern comfort. We propose a continental breakfast served as a buffet.Our restaurant "L'Estamiet" is a French Bistrot serving typical and generous meals. From April to OCtober, you will enjoy our patio garden for a drink or a meal. We are looking forward to see you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.