We booked a double room for 8-11 of December for 150 euros per night. We talked to the reception one day before our arrival, so that we confirm our booking and paying by cash and their answer (by email) was:
"Don’t worry, you answered, so we keep your reservation. See you tomorrow in Paris".
When we arrived at the hotel, the reception told us (behaving strict and nervous) that "there is no reservation on this name. We don't know anything about your booking and emails etc". We got really surprised and asked them to use the internet to show them the confirmation email, but the didn't allow us and they insisting on denying the reservation.
At the end, we went out for searching another hotel, because it was getting late.
I wish to everyone of you NEVER to live an experience like that. It was by far the worst hotel i have ever visited.
ps: Paris was really nice.
- Also Known As:
- Vaneau Saint Germain Hotel
- Vaneau Saint Germain Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel’s atmosphere is quintessentially “Rive Gauche”, decorated with character, elegant lines and a subtly refined elegance throughout ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Vaneau Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.