The MO sets the standard for service, convenience, comfort and cleanliness. I also find the location to be perfect. The concierge desk is manned a willing and knowledgable staff with excellent suggestions and great local insight. If the hotel has a knock, it is that it does not have a decidedly French or Parisian vibe to it. I suppose you can get that elsewhere, but its nice to have a bit of local flavor in your room and hotel decor. The only gripe I share with others is that charging me $20 for wi-fi when I am paying $1,000 per night for a room just seems wrong. Sure the clientele can afford it, but when lesser properties offer free wi-fi, it just makes you feel like you're unnecessarily being taken advantage of. Otherwise, an excellent stay.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris Hotel Paris
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris is situated on one of the most fashionable streets in the world, rue Saint-Honoré, surrounded by haute couture and steps from the Louvre. To this distinguished location we introduce a fresh creativity in every aspect: interiors that combine natural elements with oriental influences, a dining experience by Thierry Marx and our legendary service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.