An excellent hotel by Paris standards in a great location in the centre of St Germain des Pres. Our room was a decent size and very nicely decorated. The bathroom was well decorated and the bath was large and comfortable. The staff on reception were very welcoming and helpful. We did not eat Breakfast in the Hotel although the breakfast area looked quite smart and welcoming.
On the doorstep you have three of the cities famous historic eating establishments in Cafe Flore, Cafe deux magot and Brasserie Lipp. our favourite restaurant was Les Editeurs which was a 10 minute walk along Boulevard Saint Germain. Would also highly recommend Les Flores en Lille on the small island behind Notre Dame. Quite possibly the best Hot Chocolate ever and everything on the menu is excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Au Manoir Saint Germain De Pres Hotel
- Best Western Premier Au Manoir Saint Germain De Pres Hotel Paris
- Best Western Hotel Paris
- Best Western Paris
- Paris Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the early 19th century, the Au Manoir Saint Germain des Prés Hotel has an elegant facade on the Boulevard Saint Germain and a history that is tied up with that of this literary quarter. The area has been the haunt of countless famous people – just cross the boulevard and you’ll come to the Café de Flore and the Deux Magots. The hotel last underwent major work in 2008, when the entire hotel was renovated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, AvailPro, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Au Manoir Saint Germain De Pres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.