The staff were very friendly and put an extra effort to understand our Texas accent. The room was larger than expected. Internet access was terrific. Security in this building was something we had never seen. A code is needed to enter the building. Then it's either up the small staircase or up the lift. The stove top in the kitchenette, which is in the hallway to the bedroom, took a bit of learning. The switches turn the opposite way they turn in America. It was nice to have the kitchenette. There were plenty of produce markets in the area. There is a laundry room on site but we didn't use it. The lift made entering and exiting the building much easier than the hotel where we stayed in London before this visit. We would recommend this hotel. The one thing that was so different was the toilet is at the entrance to the room. I did not feel all that comfortable washing my hands at the kitchen sink after using the toilet facilities. I watched with amazement how a mass of water came out when the toilet was flushed. There is not much water in the toilet bowl but with the force of the large quantity of water that is forced out by the flush, the toilet became very clean. Handicap accessibility in the bath area is a major issue in Europe period. But the stay was enjoyable.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Paris Le Louvre Hotel
- Citadines Paris Le Louvre Hotel Paris
- Citadines Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a year of full renovations Citadines Suites Louvre re-opens its doors in April 2013 to welcome you in an atmosphere of luxury and refinement, whether it be for business of for leisure. Ideally located in the cultural and historical heart of Paris, opposite the Comédie Française theatre and the Louvre Museum and just a few minutes’ walk away from the Rue de Rivoli and the Opéra Garnier, our luxury “Boutique Residence” will seduce by you with its stunning Art Deco architecture, as well as its distinctive elegance and exceptional location.Personalized & adapted services: Fitness, Concierge Service Citadines Suites Louvre offers a fitness room, a living room area equipped with a LCD TV and a computer with free Internet access and a printer. In our lounge area you can savor our buffet breakfast composed of fresh local products or relax at the end of the day with refreshment from our Honesty bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Suites Louvre Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.