Hubby and I visited France last Christmas (Dec 2011), we stayed in 2 different hotels during this trip, and we were glad that All Seasons Paris Tolbiac Bibliotheque was one that we selected.
The hotel was the former Holiday Inn hotel, rooms were a bit small, but since we are going out most of the time during the day, we only need a room with good shower and nice bed to sleep. The rooms gave me a very welcoming feeling, I totally feel that we were like going home every night after our visit to places. The shower was fantastic, very strong water pressure and I enjoyed the wifi service that provided. As most of the TV channels were in French, our only entertainment at night is to online or browse with our iPad, the wifi service definitely came in handy.
I want to highlight 2 of the staffs that work there, one of them is a lady named Dana and another one is a man named Vincent. Both of them made our stay a really pleasent one and they have truly shown to us the real good service hotel can provide. Remember the second day after we checked in, hubby and I were planning to go to Disneyland Paris, and eventhought we have advance booked the tour bus with the previous hotel that we stayed, Dana nonetheless explained the journey and what we will expect during the trip, I find her really care for each of her customers, she even told us to be careful of pickpockets whenever there are a lot of people and be watchful of each other, make sure we take care when we go out. And about Vincent, he is as caring as Dana, always welcome us with a smile and also very courteous, he is never tired of our questions and really take time to explain to us the directions from one place to another.
All Seasons Paris Tolbiac Bibliotheque is definitely a cosy little hotel that valued for money! AI will go back there again should we have a chance to visit Paris again! Thank you!
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Paris Tolbiac Bibliotheque De France Hotel Paris
- All Seasons Paris Tolbiac Bibliotheque De France Hotel
- Holiday Inn Paris
- Paris Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfast & unlimited Wi-Fi are included in all rates at the ibis Styles Paris Tolbiac Bibliothèque de France hotel. Ideally located on the Left Bank, just a short walk from the Seine, the Bibliothèque Nationale (French National Library) and the Palais Omnisports de Bercy sports arena, our hotel is just 109 yds (100m) from the Bibliothèque metro station (line 14) and RER line C, providing direct access to the Eiffel Tower, department stores, Louvre and d'Orsay museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, ACCOR, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel ibis Styles Paris Tolbiac Bibliotheque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.