Me & my partner went to Paris to celebrate my 21st Birthday for 4 days. Travel on the Euro Star was fabulous & hotel was in easy reach.
The staff were pleasant & the bar/reception area where also nice. Tourist/information leaflets are situated in the foyyea which assisted us greatly when deciding where to go & when.
Our room was on the 2nd floor & when we arrived at a first glance it didn't look too bad. However the view out of the bedroom window was a grotty courtyard that often was noisy. The curtains were stained along with patches on the carpet. Other furniture in the room appeared old & worn. The bathroom had a rubbish shower & the fresh towels that were placed in the room were faded & rough. Hotel being so close to the metro we did find quite useful to actually get to the nice area of Paris. The area the hotel is situated in is dirty, disgusting & intimidating!! In our opinion if you are a businessman staying for a very short stay then yeah you could tolerate it but for a leisurely relaxing break I would give it a miss!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris-Gare De l`Est Hotel
- Holiday Inn Paris-Gare De l`Est Hotel Paris
- Holiday Inn Paris
- Paris Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the first Holiday Inn hotel in Paris with its own high speed train station!The Holiday Inn Paris Gare de l Est hotel is conveniently located for your business and leisure stays in Paris, in front of the historical and newly renovated TGV East station of Paris, Gare de l Est with high speed trains to Strasbourg, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Basel, Zurich and Luxemburg. The Paris North Station, Gare du Nord, with its Thalys and Eurostar trains to Brussels, Amsterdam, Cologne and London is only a short walk or one metro stop away.The metro station Gare de l Est, with access stairs just a few steps away from the hotel entrance, and its three lines number 4, 5 and 7 quickly take you to the countless sights of Paris, the Eiffel Tower, Champs ElysÃ©es, Louvre Museum, Disneyland Paris or the Stade de France stadium for football matches, concerts or the annual rugby six-nations-tournament.Shopping areas such as the Galeries Lafayette department stores, the Opera district, the Expo Villepinte and the Expo Porte de Versailles are also easily accessible.The Holiday Inn Paris Gare de l Est hotel features 200 contemporarily designed and fully air conditioned, soundproof rooms, including executive rooms and suites.The five meeting rooms, all with natural daylight can cater for various events and meetings for up to 70 persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris-Gare de L'Est reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.