We booked this hotel for a one night stopover on the way back from our honeymoon in the south of France. We wanted an affordable room as a functional base.
The staff are polite and helpful. Our double room was a strange mix of designs but appeared clean and comfortable. At 30 degrees C outside, the room's aircon struggled and at best provided luke warm air. Charging phones and cameras was not possible when the lights were off. Very peculiar! Our bath did not have a plug, so we could only shower - no hardship, but mildly annoying - but more annoying when the wash basin did not drain. The bed, however, was very comfortable, and the room was big enough for us to strew our things about.
The rate was one of the reasons we chose the hotel. Not knowing Paris geography, it was a bit too far from where we wanted to be and as a result spent another 30 euros in taxi fares which would have paid for a room closer to the centre. The metro stop is a good 15 minute walk from the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Albert Monceau Hotel
- Prince Albert Monceau Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small hotel in traditional Parisian building near the Champs Elysees - 5 minute walk to subway station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Prince Albert Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.