Room was small but clean.
My bed was comfy but the side was up against the wall which was a bit annoying.
There was a bar fridge in the room - very useful for keeping your own food in. There is an internet cafe a 5-minute walk away which is handy. Also a subway stop very close.
The bathroom had a retractable washing line across the bath - very handy. No iron. We put up the 'do not disturb' sign when we went out that day, but came back to find that the room had been made up. Annoying and disrespectful.
Breakfast was great but there was an incredibly long line and the way the room was set up made it awkward and cramped when getting your food. But the staff made sure to get the tables prepared right away when one became available.
- Also Known As:
- Forest Hill Paris La Villette Hotel Paris
- Forest Hill Paris La Villette Hotel
- Forest Hill Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial 9-story hotel located 20 meters from Cite des Sciences Museum and 150 meters from shopping center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Olotels and Agoda so you can book your Forest Hill Paris La Villette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.