We stayed at the Republique Les Halles over the easter weekend. First impressions were that it was a nice, ideally located hotel. It is literally 2 second walk to the Metro station, which was great for us. We had a nice large double room, with a view onto the street, which was nice, the downside was the beds, they were extremely lumpy, lucky for us and my back we only had to sleep there 2 nights.
The staff were friendly, and even though I am English my French is very poor they could understand and help me.
I thought the hotel was clean and tidy, and an ideal base for Metro Hopping and sight seeing.... so it was perfect for us, and good value for money.
I think if you head to Paris for sight seeing then this Hotel is for you. If you head to Paris to stay in and around the Hotel... then this Hotel is not for you.
All in all we had a Fantastic Trip, and would not hesistate to stay at Pavillion Republique le Halles again!
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon Republique Les Halles Hotel Paris
- Pavillon Republique Les Halles Hotel
- Republique Les Halles Paris
- Republique Les Halles Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable Hotel situated in the vicinity of Place de la Republique, the Marais & Pompidore Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Olotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pavillon Republique les Halles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.