This is a two star hotel, so don't have high expectations.
Pros - wonderful staff, very helpful, and most spoke English (my French is very poor), a buffet breakfast for 10 Euros is well priced (when you consider a small cup of coffee can cost you up to 5 Euros), our room was not large but adequate and the view was spectacular, fabulous location (could see the Sacré-Cœur Basilica from our bedroom window)
Cons - none really but if you wanted to find some problems then: small elevator, being in Montemarte means climbing the hill from the metro and this could be challenging if you have any physical disabilities, the carpet in our room was somewhat tired (but its a two star hotel so what do you expect?).
Bottom line, we would definitely go back to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Montmartre Hotel
- Timhotel Montmartre Paris
- Timhotel Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel set in restored historic building with ironwork at the windows; sits in a chestnut tree square on the slopes of Montmartre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Budget Places, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Timhotel Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.