A 10 minute walk with your luggage, around the corner from Gare du Nord Station (terminus for Eurostar from London, good centre for the Metro and trains from Charles de Gaul and Orly) and you are in a relatively quiet corner of this great city! It states "2*," but the rooms I've had are 3*! Clean rooms, small bathroom, and, definitely, absolutely great staff behind the desk and at that sufficient "Continental" breakfast, have brought me back three times (!) to this central launch pad for my visits to Paris. Don't be misguided by the street address ("P. de Girard") - follow the signs rather for "Rue de l'Aqueduc" with its stunning steel bridge over railway lines... And have those camera's ready!
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Gare Du Nord Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Gare Du Nord Paris
- Timhotel Gare Du Nord Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the Gare du Nord and the Gare de l'Est; this hotel has an internal garden and a bi-lingual staff; near museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Venere, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Olotels, Budget Places and Tingo so you can book your Timhotel Gare Du Nord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.