Is located near to Tulleries Metro Station and Louvre. You can walk to Champs Elyses by Tulleries Garden, this locate half quarter from hotel. Very nice place to a quick visit or long stay. Standard rooms has good size, and the bathroom is big.
The only negative point was the smell of cigar smoke in the bathroom, maybe people use to smoke because there is not smoke detectors.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Le Pradey Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the heart of the arts, culture and design quarter of Paris, a stone's throw from the Louvre and the Tuileries Gardens, Le Pradey welcomes you to a decor in keeping with the capital's splendour.Its refinement, elegance and discreet sophistication beckon patrons to discover the treasures of Paris, to which it opens the way. In the immediate vicinity of Le Pradey lie the extremely chic rue Saint-Honoré, the little-known Saint Roch church and the alluring Louvre, all of which have left their mark on the hotel's 28 rooms and suites in their own way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, AvailPro, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.