I got the double superior room for 80 EUR/night which seems to be quite cheap in Paris. I would probably not pay more for this room but for that price the room was quite nice.
The hotel is only about 80 meters from the metro stop Pernety, and next to the metro station there are 2-3 bistro's that serve food and drinks. There's also a pretty nice shop right next to metro station that sells sandwiches etc in the morning.
There's a free wifi in the room that works well (after you log in using the browser). In superior room there's a bathtub which is small but still nice. The room was quite clean but often the cleaners were a little sloppy with the bathroom (hairs in bathtub etc) but nothing extreme. There's also a (very small) fridge in the room.
The staff are helpful and nice, the nicest people I encountered on my trip in Paris.
Generally the hotel was quiet in the night time which was nice but the one morning we wanted to sleep in, it was impossible as someone started (from the sound of it) remodeling/fixing something with heavy tools.
Many people say that the rooms are very small, and while it's true, I found the superior room to be enough for two people and had no problems with it.
The neighborhood seemed quite nice and safe with not many tourists around. We enjoyed sitting one evening in one of the bistro's (on the street), having dinner and wine and watching the locals walk by.
- Also Known As:
- Apollon Montparnasse Hotel
- Apollon Montparnasse Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independant charming hotel, L'Apollon Montparnasse offers you 33 rooms all equipped with air conditioning, bathroom WC or shower WC in Montparnasse area, near a Metro station serving the main district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AvailPro so you can book your Hotel Apollon Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.