The hotel was used as a base for 4 adults and 2 children (ages 6 & 3) to visit Paris. Hotel is within 10 minutes of RER station (21 minutes to Eiffel Tour). It is also within walking distance, 15 minutes of Versailles itself. There are plenty of bars and restaurants within 10 minutes of hotel and greetings were friendly, and staff helpful, at the two we visited with the children. Parking not great but plenty near by (37 Euros for 40 hours in underground secure park). Good breakfast with plenty of choice, but not cheap. Room for 2 adults and 2 children quite small but adequate. Staff, at hotel, helpful with advice on local area and transport links to Paris. Bathroom slightly tired with seals, on shower door, torn, but overall clean and tidy. Also despite being in the middle of town, very quiet, good nights sleep
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Versailles Chateau Hotel
- Mercure Versailles Chateau Hotel Versailles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Versailles Chateau is located in the heart of Versailles, within easy reach of the three stations that connect to Paris and the airports, and close to the business district, museums and monuments. Offering 60 airconditioned rooms, including 8family rooms (please contact the hotel directly to book one of these) and 3 rooms for guests with limited mobility, the hotel also features a meeting room and an undercover pay car park, subject to availability. Public swimming pool nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Versailles Chateau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.