This is a condo style development offering modern construction and small kitchens.It has the appearance of a mid range residence inn in the US. It is a short walk to the cafes and shops below the western wall of the old city. You can take a steep hike up to the city entrance or walk around the walls and enter on the other side where there is a parking lot. Parking in Carcassone in September was intense. Therefore, the underground garage at the Adonis was very welcome. It was 8 euro a night, and we were allowed to leave our car while we toured the city the next day on foot. The ambiance is clean, sparse and modern. The price and location make this an attractive choice if you don't need old world charm.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis La Barbacane Hotel
- Adonis La Barbacane Hotel Carcassonne
- La Barbacane Citea Carcassonne
- La Barbacane Citea Hotel Carcassonne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'équipe de la résidence Adonis La Barbacane Carcassonne a le plaisir de vous accueillir dans un cadre luxuriant de verdure, aux pieds des remparts de la cité de Carcassonne classé au patrimoine de l'humanité par l'Unesco. Vous découvrierez ainsi une manifique région avec une richesse culturelle extraordinaire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Adonis La Barbacane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.