Echoing the reviews of others, this place is excellent, and one of the best places I have stayed. We stayed in the double room, which is very large. It's a beautiful old house lovingly restored. There is a sitting area downstairs which is available for use anytime and has tea and coffee facilities and other drinks available. The wifi was very good even in our room. The breakfast is the biggest spread I have seen in any b and b yet, Carol made crepes for us the first day! The hosts are lovely and very helpful, but not intrusive at all. We loved the town and found the overlord tour around the world war 2 sites very good as well .
- Also Known As:
- Clos De Bellefontaine Hotel
- Clos De Bellefontaine Hotel Bayeux
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated a short distance from the historical center of Bayeux, this large 19th century house which was restored by Carole and Jerome MALLET is an ideal place for a spellbinding stopover in the Bessin region.Comfortable and spacious, two large rooms furnished with care and attention to detail are waiting for their guests to arrive. - walled park & century old trees- private parking & terrace facing south- equipped for babies... and always with smile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Clos de Bellefontaine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.