We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and found the location to be so nice and quiet. Our room was a fairly good size, and the bed was very comfortable. Our stay included breakfast, which was served on the main floor in a very large room. Good selection including lots of different breads, pastries, cold cuts, yogurts, organic items, juices, cereals. Staff was very friendly and helpful. There is also a computer in the lobby, which can be accessed for free by all hotel clients, which we found very convenient. Our stay ended on a Sunday morning, when there is a market in the port. It was fun to walk around and see all the items on sale. Overall, great stay and location!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Caen Centre Port De Plaisance Hotel Caen
- Mercure Caen Centre Port De Plaisance Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of Normandy in the city of William the Conqueror: the Mercure Caen Centre Port de Plaisance, located in the city center, has 126 luxury rooms, renovated in 2009, including 24 Privilege Rooms and 4 suites, all with air conditioning. Our Atrium and 6458 sq. ft (600 m²) of modular conference rooms can be booked for receptions and seminars. Private paying car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Caen Centre Port de Plaisance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.