This was a very comfortable, modern hotel with great rooms and a spectacular staff. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is near the river Seine, which means it is on the opposite side of town from the train station. It is about 10-15 minutes walk to the Vieux Marche, or Old Market, but that can be very pleasant depending on weather. For the comfort level of the hotel beds, I would suggest this over most hotels in central Rouen.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Rouen Champ De Mars Hotel Rouen
- Mercure Rouen Champ De Mars Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 10 minute walk from the historic city centre with all shops nearby. Hotel with 139 quiet, spacious and airconditioned rooms. Restaurant and bar. Meeting facilities. Rooms for guests with limited mobility. WiFi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Rouen Champ de Mars reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.