Good quality hotel. Safe car park, good breakfast, could not be closer to shops and restaurants and bars. What more do you want. May be a little hard to find in your car, as it is right in the centre and there were roadworks taking place, but you will soon get your bearings. Perfect place to visit Rouen, which is a lovely city.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel Rouen
- Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale Hotel
- Accor Rouen Centre Cathedrale
- Mercure Rouen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the centre of Rouen, at the foot of one of the most beautiful cathedrals in France, the Mercure Rouen Centre is an ideal hotel for exploring the attractions of this medieval city including the Old Market Square and the Gros Horloge clock tower.The hotel features 125 soundproof, airconditioned rooms, including 4 suites, WiFi in all areas, bar, room service and meeting facilities. Ideal location, not far from the station, in the peaceful pedestrian area of Rouen. Private pay car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Rouen Centre Cathedrale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.