have used this hotel twice for a stopover from calais to limousin. It is a great base and very well priced if booked online in advance (approx £20 pp per night+ breakfast). It is about a 15min walk to the main centre however there is a small centre very near the hotel with its own bars and restaurants. The hotel rooms are small but quite adequate and very clean. They allow dogs to stay in the rooms as well which is very handy for us.
The breakfasts have always been quiet and very well organised and you can eat and drink as much as you wish for approx 8 eur.
Car parking is directly underneath the hotel which costs about 7 eur per night.
If you are looking for a good base for a 1/2 night stopover you really can't go wrong with this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Gauche Hotel Rouen
- Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Gauche Hotel
- Accor Rouen Centre Rive Gauche
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Gauche hotel is located facing the Saint Sever shopping centre, 1 km from the city centre of Rouen, 20 km from the airport and 2.5 km from the SNCF railway station. The Exhibition Centre is 3 km from the hotel on the left bankof the Seine. Book one of our 80 rooms (of which 27 have WiFi Internet and two are adapted for guests with limited mobility) and make use of the hotel facilities we offer, including a bar, snacks available 24 hours and secure pay parking. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Gauche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.