Small room. Faux wood vinyl floor. No in-room safe. Effective air conditioner in room, but after returning to room after 2.5 hours, the room smelled like excrement, literally. Turned off the air conditioning and was able to open the window. Whatever caused the odour (no, not the room occupant!) did not return when I turned the air conditioning back on several hours later. Good sized shower. Location a little far from the centre of town if on foot.
- Also Known As:
- Escale Oceania Aix En Provence Hotel Aix-En-Provence
- Escale Oceania Aix En Provence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 2 km from the town centre, the hotel Escale Oceania*** Aix en Provence is an ideal spot for visiting the region. With easy, pratical access and free private car park, the hotel offers this year comfortable refurbished rooms, together with new facilities: fitness room, outdoor swimming pool, lounge bar, terrace, a tree-filled garden and free WiFi connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Escale Oceania Aix En Provence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.