we decided to stay at Ibis due to its proximity to the city. it is a stone's throw from the train station and the area gets exteremly lonely at night. other than than that we had no complaints with the hotel. the service was good, rooms clean and as per Ibis stds. we did not face any language issues which was our primary concern and overall had a good stay.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Avignon Centre Gare Hotel
- Ibis Avignon Centre Gare Hotel Avignon
- Accor Avignon Centre Gare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Avignon Centre Gare hotel is located at the foot of the city walls, opposite the main gate to the medieval city and with a view of the Palais des Papes. Situated on the square outside Avignon Centre train station and 1.9 miles (3 km) from Avignon TGV train station (shuttle bus connection from opposite the hotel), it is an ideal starting point for exploring the Lubéron and the Alpes de Hautes Provences. The hotel has 98 air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms with Wi-Fi internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Avignon Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.