This hotel is nothing more than a few rooms with a hotel. There is nothing else. It is just a place to sleep and eat. There is nothing on the premises. The rooms are very small, unless you get a suite and cave-like. Although the staff was very nice and really tried to be accomodating, it just was not what we expected.
- Also Known As:
- Le Moulin De Mougins Hotel Mougins
- Le Moulin De Mougins Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near to the Croisette and Nice airport, down Mougins medieval village, this age-long mill full of history is an exceptional gastronomic and artistic address on the French Riviera.In a captivating setting which opens onto the outside gardens and Provencal restanques, the works of some of the best contemporary artists meet the autographs of past and nowadays‘s celebrities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Le Moulin de Mougins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.