Stayed here for 4 nights at the beginning of July. Booked a business room which was well worth the extra space. Make sure you get a sea view room. Firstly, yes, the hotel is away from the Old Town but we preferred that, only 1Euro bus trip or hotel shuttle to get there. The view from the rooftop pool and restaurant is fantastic.
Don't bother spending your money to use the loungers on the beach, go for a swim and dry off without the lounger, don't forget to bring shoes to swim in, those pebbles are painful!
Having the business room we had 10euro laundry allowance daily, as well as nougat every night for the turn down service. As I mentioned earlier a really large room which was great. The breakfast buffet was great and catered for everyone.
Friendly concierge service.
We enjoyed our stay there, and would not hesitate if we returned to Nice to stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice Hotel Nice
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice Hotel
- Radisson Blu Hotel Nice
- Radisson Nice
- Radisson Hotel Nice
- Nice Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary seven story hotel with restaurants; set on the Promenade overlooking Baie des Anges; 3 km from town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.