We stayed at the Hotel Mercure, right on the busy Promenade des Anglais in downtown Nice yet not too noisy. We picked it both for the location and for its pet-friendly policy, and were very pleased with our short stay there. The room was small as is usual for European hotels but with plenty of space for us and our dog. Breakfast was ample, oriented towards the appetites of northern Europeans and North Americans. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Marche Aux Fleurs Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Marche Aux Fleurs Hotel
- Accor Nice Marche Aux Fleurs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Nice Marché aux Fleurs is a typically "Niçois" hotel, facing the sea on the "Baie des Anges" and all arranged on a single floor with no elevators. It boasts a perfect location in the heart of the old town, near the famous Flowers Market. It is a fewmeters from the tram stop and 5.3 miles (8.5 km) from Nice International Airport. Whether visiting for business or pleasure, enjoy our comfortable and inviting rooms, as well as our lively Le Baryton bar. Undercover paying car parks nearby, free WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.