This hotel is tucked away in the side streets of the town, but less than ten minutes from the harbour itself.
The staff were efficient and welcoming, especially as we appeared on the doorstep, so to speak! The room was clean and comfortable and a nice place to relax after a long day driving. The underground car park was rather restrictive, with vehicles having to park in alcoves. We had to unload cases and passenger before parking!
The town is not far away and the walk takes you through authentic suburbs, although I couldn't resist taking a photo of a parked moped that should not have been there quite so long...! (I wouldn't want to clean it either!)
A very nice hotel, tucked away a little but not too far that you can't find a nice restaurant next to the harbour, where of course it was lovely to stroll. If you don't want to spend a fortune in accommodation seriously consider this establishment. Couldn't fault it at all.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Nice Palais Des Congres Hotel
- Ibis Nice Palais Des Congres Hotel Nice
- Best Western Nautica
- Best Western Nice
- Nice Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Nice, near the Acropolis Congress Hall, harbor and old town; catering to business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Ibis Nice Palais des Congres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.